DJI Avata Pro-View Combo
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo
DJI Model: DJI FPV
Camera Features: 4K HD Video Recording
Sensor Size: 1/1.7 inches
Flight Time: 18min
Aircraft Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
Camera Integration: Camera Included
Remote Distance: 10km
FPV Operation: Yes
Drone Battery Capacity: 2420mA
Camera Mount Type: Fixed Camera Mount
Connectivity: APP Controller,Remote Control
Pixels: 48 million
Aerial Photography: Yes
Control Channels: 4 Channels
Transmission Range: 10km
APP Supported Languages: Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Ukrainian, Russian
Drone Weight: 410g
Immersive Flight Experience
Intuitive Motion Control
4K/60fps 155° Super-Wide FOV Videos
Powerful Video Stabilization
Weighs About 410 g, Lightweight and Portable
Enhanced Safety with Built-in Propeller Guard
10km 1080p Low-Latency Video Transmission
In the Box
DJI Avata× 1
DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery× 1
DJI Avata Propellers (Pair)× 3
DJI Avata Power Adapter× 1
DJI Avata Gimbal Protector× 1
Type-C to Type-C PD Cable× 1
Screws (M2×7)× 4
Take a Closer Look
Discover the Freedom of Flight
Lose yourself in total immersion as you swoop and dive like never before. Combine Avata with DJI goggles for a life-like flying experience
Get a Feel for Flying
Flight is accessible to all with the DJI Motion Controller. It follows your hand movements and allows users of all levels to fly with confidence.
Super-Smooth 4K Video
Shoot 4K/60fps video with the 155° FOV for visuals that stand out. And keep your footage stable with RockSteady and HorizonSteady.
Light and Agile
Avata's compact design makes it more convenient to carry and perfect for hitting the tightest gaps. Take it with you and fly like never before.
Built for You to be Bold
Avata features a built-in propeller guard, an Emergency Brake button, and downward sensors for next-level safety and low-altitude flight.
Discover a FreedomThat Comes FromBeing Airborne
Follow Your Instincts
Feel the RushFrom the Cockpit
Feel the Rush
From the Cockpit
The Sky is Your Playground
When you combine Avata with the goggles and motion controller, flight becomes accessible to all. Experience the thrill of total immersion with unrivaled safety and control. Embrace your spontaneity and capture the world around you. Some of us were Born to Fly.
Where Agility Meets Toughness
Compact and lightweight, DJI Avata is nimble in tight spaces. Every aspect of its design was made for you to be bold. The built-in propeller guard means that if Avata comes in contact with an object, it can bounce back, stay in the air, and can keep on flying.
DJI Goggles 2
Get in the Pilot's Seat
Enjoy next-level comfort and convenience with DJI Goggles 2. Now smaller, lighter, and equipped with Micro-OLED screens, so you experience outstanding clarity as you navigate the sky. DJI Avata also supports DJI FPV Goggles V2.
DJI Motion Controller 
Get a Feel for Flying
With the DJI Motion Controller, intuitive flight is in your hands.  Squeeze the trigger and bolt forward or turn a corner with the swivel of your wrist. The controls are easy to use and provide a totally unique way to fly.
A Breakthrough in FPV Visuals
Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensor, DJI Avata supports 4K ultra-wide-angle recording with an f/2.8 aperture. Together with high-grade imaging performance, it delivers exceptional visuals that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats.
155° Super-Wide FOV
Most camera drones offer, at best, an 84° FOV.DJI Avata kicks things up a gear with itssuper-wide 155°FOV.7lThis expanded FOV is closer to that of what we see with our own
eyes, creating impactful, hyper-immersive visuals.
Keep your footage stable as you swoop and dive with RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady.  These flagship technologies open a world of cinematic possibilities by reducing camera shake and ensuring smooth ultra-HD video.
Agile in the Editing Room
Dive into a world of colors by shooting in D-Cinelike color mode. Make your footage pop with advanced color grading in post-editing and turn your creation into a masterpiece.
Your Rugged Companion
Portable and Ready for Adventure
Avata adopts a new innovative design that is made with convenience in mind. It is more lightweight, compact, and easy to carry.
Be Bold. Fly Far.
DJI Avata is built tough, so you can be brave. The durable frame reduces the risk of damage, giving you more peace of mind. The new ducted aerodynamic design optimizes power efficiency allowing for an impressive flight time of up to 18 minutes. 
Soar and Explore
Rediscover your surroundings with complete freedom and find incredible ways to capture video. DJI Avata's flexibility in various scenarios opens up a world of creative possibilities.
Confidence Born From Safety
Downward Obstacle Sensing System
In addition to the built-in propeller guard, Avata features downward binocular vision and ToF infrared sensing for even greater safety. These sensors detect obstacles below and allow Avata to perform low-altitude or indoor flight.
Who Said Safety Isn't Fun?
Enjoy the experience with less flight anxiety. The motion controller's Emergency Brake button lets you stop on a dime at the tap of a button. And with support for RTH, you get added protection when the battery is low or signal drops out.
Try out Avata's low-altitude flight and safely glide tantalizingly close to the ground.  This, combined with the super-wide FOV, creates an exhilarating, one-of-a-kind perspective.
Tap the Emergency Brake button if you encounter a situation that requires an abrupt stop. Avata will hover in place, reducing the risk of potential accidents.
Transmission You Can Depend On
Avata features DJI's flagship O3+ video transmission and 2T2R omnidirectional antennas for unrivaled stability and responsiveness during flight. Enjoy a crisp and smooth real-time view in your goggles, even in environments with interference.
Master Your Moves
DJI Avata is compatible with multiple remote control devices that each unlock different possibilities. The flight simulator is perfect for sharpening your skills or trying our different control modes that will offer enriched visual effects and new opportunities.
Fly in Manual mode with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to achieve advanced flight movements, stable aerial photography effects, and diversified visual language for filming. 
Practice Makes Perfect
Practice Makes Perfect
The DJI Virtual Flight app is applicable to both computers and smartphones and contains various simulated flight scenarios.  You can practice indoors or outdoors, polish your flight skills, and become a master pilot step by step.
Which is the Best for You?
Let’s Answer Your Questions
What is the difference between DJI Avata and ordinary camera drones? Is it worth buying?
Compared with ordinary camera drones, DJI Avata supports motion control to provide more immersive flight experience.
1. DJI Avata can be used with goggles and DJI Motion Controller. The easy and intuitive control allows you to experience a more immersive flight and aerial photography.
2. The aircraft body is lightweight and portable, making it flexible to fly in various scenarios. It also comes with a built-in propeller guard to further improve flight safety.
3. Compared with the 84° FOV of ordinary camera drones, the video recording FOV of DJI Avata has been expanded to 155°. This expanded FOV makes a breakthrough in aerial photography and facilitates more impactful visual effects.
What is the difference between DJI Avata, DJI Avata Pro-View Combo, and DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo?
DJI Avata: Does not include a remote controller or goggles. You can use the DJI Motion Controller, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, or DJI FPV Goggles V2 that you already own.
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo: Includes DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Motion Controller, which can realize intuitive control by hand and head movements to provide an immersive sensory experience with flexibility and ease.
DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo: Includes DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI Motion Controller, making it a cost-effective choice for immersive flight experience.
What are the benefits of choosing DJI Avata for beginners?
1. When using the standard DJI Motion Controller in one of the combos, you can perform motion control on the aircraft. That is, you can turn your wrist to control the direction of flight, and the aircraft will fly wherever you point to. You can also press the accelerator to control the speed of flying forward, or release the accelerator to let the aircraft hover in place. The control is intuitive and easy-to-learn.
2. With DJI Goggles 2, you can use the head tracking function. Together with DJI Motion Controller, the easy and intuitive control can bring a stronger sense of immersion and allow you to easily complete various kinds of flight movements.
3. DJI Avata is compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight app. When using it with the goggles and remote controller, you can immerse yourself in the vivid scenarios and start flight simulation, get realistic control feedback, and master flight skills and emergency handling methods. As a result, you can be more confident when flying in the real world.
How safe is DJI Avata?
1. DJI Avata comes with a built-in propeller guard, so that the aircraft body is stronger and more durable, and can fly normally after minor collisions.
2. DJI Avata is equipped with downward obstacle sensing capability. In case of an emergency during flight, you only need to press the Emergency Brake and Hover button on the DJI Motion Controller, and the aircraft can hover in the air to leave plenty of buffer space for you.
3. If the battery is low, it will trigger the Return to Home (RTH) feature*, and the return point can be presented in AR form to show the direction information more intuitively.
* RTH is available when there is a good GPS signal.
Compared with DJI FPV Goggles V2, what upgrades does DJI Goggles 2 have?
1. A new control method: DJI Goggles 2 features a head tracking function, which allows you to intuitively control the drone's camera with your head movements, realizing more efficient camera movements and composition.
2. Lightweight, portable, and comfortable: DJI Goggles 2 weighs only 290 g, which is 30% lighter than DJI FPV Goggles V2, making it easier to carry anywhere and more suitable for long-term use. The soft foam padding fits well with your face to greatly reduce light leakage.
3. Screen material and display effect upgrades: DJI Goggles 2 is equipped with two 1080p Micro-OLED screens. Moreover, it uses an independent video processing chip to further improve the resolution and smoothness of video playback.
4. More friendly to far/nearsighted users: DJI Goggles 2 supports diopter adjustment from -8.0 D to +2.0 D and also comes with free eyeglass frames. If you require astigmatism correction, or if the goggles' diopter is unsuitable, you can purchase additional lenses and use the eyeglass frames to install them on the goggles.
5. Wireless streaming: DJI Goggles 2 supports Wi-Fi wireless streaming to display videos from mainstream video software using DLNA protocol.
What is DJI Motion Controller? Is it worth buying?
DJI Motion Controller supports one-handed operation, and can be used to achieve motion control of the aircraft. That is, the aircraft movements will follow your hand movements, and can fly wherever you point to. The intuitive and easy-to-use control mode allows even beginners to effortlessly operate the aircraft to perform difficult actions.
Does DJI Avata support other remote controllers and goggles?
DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, and DJI Motion Controller.
What is the difference between using DJI Avata with DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2?
DJI Motion Controller supports more intuitive and easy-to-use controls.
DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 is suitable for users who are accustomed to the dual-stick control mode and want to use M Mode for precise control.
Can I use DJI Avata without the goggles?