The classical F4 Brushed Flight Controller comes back with new changes and particular shapes. Build-in CC2500 chip, the default protocol is configured to Frsky D8 out of the factory and can be adjusted to Frsky D16 FCC, Frsky D16 LBT, or Futaba. Besides, the power cable adopts BT2.0 connector instead of PH2.0, which improves the performance and is compatible with BETAFPV BT2.0 series batteries.
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- Six-Axis: MPU6500
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 30A maximum
- Motor: Support 6x15mm/7x16mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors. Recommend BETAFPV 7x16mm Brushed Motors (2CW+2CCW)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight BETAFPVF411RX 4.2.11
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: SPI Frsky D8 (CC2500 chip, adjustable)
- Power Cable: 55mm, with BT2.0 Connector
- Weight: 3.68g (with Power Cable)
What's the Upgrade
Compared with the previous version F4 Brushed Flight Controller V1.2, now the V2.0 version comes with SPI Frsky D8 receiver that can be compatible with Futaba S-FHSS, Frsky D16 FCC, and Frsky D16 LBT protocol. The power cable applies BT2.0 connector instead of PH2.0, which solves the problem of voltage sag, and the discharge can be more efficient, bringing this board a better performance on function for power and responsiveness. What's more, with the compatibility of BETAFPV BT2.0 series batteries, it is convenient to upgrade in the future. Besides, it supports custom RGB lights on the Betaflight configuration, which makes your drone unique from others.
Diagram for F4 Brushed Flight Controller
Below is the diagram for F4 Brushed Flight Controller.
Connection diagram for VTX. Here is the example of M03 25-350mW 5.8G VTX
LED status is below.
|Connected or in bind mode
It supports custom RGB lights on the Betaflight configuration.
SPI Frsky Receiver
With the build-in SPI Receiver CC2500 chip, F4 Brushed FC V2.0 can be compatible with Futaba S-FHSS, Frsky D16 FCC, and D16 LBT protocol. The default protocol is configured to Frsky D8 out of the factory. Pilots could set up the protocol according to their needs in Betaflight Configurator.
|Frsky D16 FCC
|Frsky D16 LBT
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
Note: Please flash Cli Dump file if you flash firmware from Betaflight official site.
- 1 * F4 Brushed Flight Controller (BT2.0 Connector)
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers